Social Media Community Moderator
Social Factor is always looking for great moderation talent. We'd love to hear from you if you have interest in working with us on a project or part-time basis. Our client needs are constantly changing and growing so we'd love to get to know you and understand your experience. When a match comes along, someone from our team will reach out to see if you are available and interested in pursuing the opportunity. We offer flexible schedules to fit all lifestyles. Some of our work is 24/7 so if you are an early bird or a night owl, we may have something for you!
If you are a US based, Social Media Community Moderator or are interested in learning moderation, we'd love to hear from you. We are looking for project based or part-time work moderators working in English and other languages such as German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Japanese. The Community Moderator role will work to develop strong, growing, digital communities for some of the world's most well-known brands as work becomes available.
All qualified applicants will be asked to complete a Community Moderation assessment upon initial screening. The purpose of this assessment provides us with a greater understanding of our community management approach and allows us to better understand your level of comprehension. Completion and passing the assessment is a requirement to work at Social Factor in this role but does not guarantee employment at any time.
Those who complete and excel during the training period will be added to our roster of trained moderators and will have the opportunity to be matched to future work.
Community Moderator Requirements:
- Native-level understanding of language
- Deep understanding of respective language pop culture, nomenclature, cultural references, and slang
- Previous social media moderation experience is required and Sprinklr certification, Khoros, and/or Sprout Social experience is also a plus
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ability to mirror voice/tone of multiple brands)
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills (skills test will be given for final candidates)
- Strong willingness to learn and think critically; a proactive approach
- High energy with the capability to multitask in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Interact with users in real-time, answering questions and appropriately engaging in discussion and troubleshooting efforts
- Knowledge of and experience with the major social media platforms: FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to analyze social media metrics
- Experience with digital project management tools such as Asana, JIRA, Mavenlink, Basecamp, etc is a plus
- Minimum of Windows 10 and macOS 12.X
- Internet speed requirement of a minimum of 50 mbps
Social Factor is a social media agency that believes in the power of Human Connection. Our talented teams take the fear out of scale and unleash our clients’ brands to listen, reach, and respond. Now is an exciting time in Social Factor's growth, we have opportunities working with Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.