Junior Data Analyst (Remote)
Social Factor is looking for a digitally savvy data practitioner. In this role, the Junior Data Analyst will be dedicated to the reporting of social media metrics. Providing reporting and insights for major players in the social space. This person will be passionate about deriving insights from data with a keen understanding on how to correlate performance to marketing and business initiatives to inform strategic decisions.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Providing a range of reporting, including individual posts, campaign performance, monthly digital performance, audience insights, competitive analysis and custom reporting as needed.
- Pulling metrics, creating data visuals and presenting clear analysis for custom reporting in collaboration with internal teams.
- Creating presentation visuals to quickly and clearly represent the key insights from underlying data, leveraging templates and workflows as communicated.
- Developing actionable insight to inform strategic decisions as well as day-to-day content.
- Defining and maintaining social media benchmarks and relevant KPIs by industry and client.
- Skills in PowerPoint & Excel; strong numbers acumen.
- Strong drive to problem solve and figure out the “Why?” behind the data we are analyzing.
- 2+ years of experience in the field
- Minimum of Windows 10 and macOS 12.X
- Internet speed requirement of a minimum of 50 mbps
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree (Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or other comparable degree)
- Deep interest in social and online marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Agency or brand experience is a plus
- Problem-solving instincts with a knack for identifying meaningful and creative solutions.
- SQL or other coding language
- Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio, Looker, etc.)
- Social Media Platform Data (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn)
Social Factor Culture
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of a growing dynamic agency. Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!
**Disclaimer: Social Factor would not ask for credit score report information, if anyone reaches out about that, it is a scam!