Marketing Analyst (Remote)
Social Factor is looking for a digitally savvy data practitioner. In this role, the Data Analyst will be dedicated to the analysis and reporting of social media metrics. Including analyses of conversations and creating content strategy for major players in the social space. This person will be passionate about deriving insights from data with a keen understanding on how to correlate performance to marketing and business initiatives to inform strategic decisions.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Providing a range of reporting, including individual posts, campaign performance, monthly digital performance, audience insights, competitive analysis and custom reporting as needed.
- Pulling metrics, creating data visuals and presenting clear analysis for custom reporting in collaboration with internal teams.
- Creating presentation visuals to quickly and clearly represent the key insights from underlying data, leveraging templates and workflows as communicated.
- Analyzing large data sets of both qualitative and quantitative information from all major social media and digital advertising platforms.
- Developing actionable insight to inform strategic decisions as well as day-to-day content.
- Defining and maintaining social media benchmarks and relevant KPIs by industry and client.
- Assisting with execution and analysis of research such as consumer insight surveys and content, audience and competitor analysis.
- Expert skills in Excel, SQL, and extensive experience working with large data sets; strong numbers acumen.
- Experience using listening platforms to mine and analyze social/web data (e.g. Sprinklr, Khoros, Brandwatch, etc).
- Expert knowledge of and experience with analyzing data from social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn reporting platforms.
- Data Visualization tool experience (Tableau, Data Studio, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working across multiple clients and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of Windows 10 and macOS 12.X
- Internet speed requirement of a minimum of 50 mbps
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Deep interest in social and online marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Agency or brand experience is a plus
- Problem-solving instincts with a knack for identifying meaningful and creative solutions.
Social Factor Culture
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of a growing dynamic agency. Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!