The primary role of a Implementation Specialist is to partner with Social Factor clients and the internal client teams to provide platform expertise in the form of implementation support, ongoing optimization of platform setup, and platform issue resolution.
- Partner with the client and collaborate across internal teams during implementations of new initiatives while overseeing and collaboratively holding the platform counterparts accountable
- Be on call to quickly troubleshoot platform issues and handle requests per client needs
- Effectively listen to and communicate across teams and with key stakeholders to meet, address, and/or fulfill project deliverables on time
- Constantly evaluate and optimize not only what the client is doing via their platform, but how they are doing it. Identify pain points, efficiencies, and more effective methods
- Build solutions and configurations within the platform to meet the client’s specific needs
- Plan out a custom roadmap that meets the needs of the client and uses the client’s platform to its utmost potential
- Lead timely and efficient training and education for the internal, client specific “non-tech” team to support the client
- Create documentation of the client’s platform setup as a resource and guide for the client, internal teams, and platform representatives
- Provide follow-up and quality assurance on the use of the platform and course correct as needed
- Be proactive, continually learning to stay up to date on best practices, and be a platform expert
- Re-applies proven SF platform workflow solutions and tools across similar client needs
- Supports manager in pioneering new platforms solutions
- This position requires a minimum of 1-2 years of experience implementation and/or enterprise software deployment management, emphasis on Sprinklr recommended or education equivalent
- 1-2 years leading and training a team or exhibited in their educational experience
- BA or BS in business or related fields is required. Tech specific post undergrad experience is a plus
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and self motivation to understand tech challenges and solutions
- Awareness and passion for social media tech trends and practices as well as knowledge of key social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok and Instagram.
- A passion for creating solutions, showing energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment to client satisfaction and success is critical in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling training and resources.
- Minimum of Windows 10 and macOS 12.X
- Internet speed requirement of a minimum of 50 mbps
Work environment: This position typically works in an indoor office environment at the company office or working from their home office. The benefits and perks of a full time position with Social Factor are unlimited paid time off, medical, dental, vision health insurance, 401K, flexible spending account, latest Apple technology, and annual paid volunteer service day.
Travel: Occasional travel less than 10% is required.