Senior Account Manager - DFW or Remote
Social Factor is a social media agency that believes in the power of Human Connection. Our talented teams take the fear out of scale and unleashes our clients’ brands to listen, reach, and respond.
Social Factor is looking for a Senior Account Manager who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and has great attention to detail with a minimum of 5 years working with multiple marketing channels. This person will be a hands-on professional, with killer client relations, excellent problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of digital marketing initiatives and analysis.
A day in the life of will include:
- Daily management of client relationships across multiple brands
- Leading day-to-day operations of specific accounts
- Sharing responsibility for client retention by working with the Group Account Director in maintaining client relationships, proactively identifying client risks or opportunities, and managing internal teams to effectively respond to client needs
- Building strong rapport with new and existing clients
- Consulting with clients, offering best practices on how to grow their business with marketing diligence, cross-selling where appropriate
- Identifying needs from team members across departments on assigned work streams and deliverables
- Actively leading meetings with internal and external client teams
- Collaborating with strategy/analyst teams to track and measure success of all campaigns and identify meaningful insights
- Development and oversight of marketing campaign schedules and workflow
- Oversight of client budgets and invoicing, in collaboration with the Social Factor leadership team
- Creating estimators and developing and presenting proposals to both new and existing clients
- Performing general administrative duties including resourcing team members, scheduling meetings, reporting onburn, creating and managing jobs within the project management tool, managing vendor needs/ relationships, etc.
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions
- Strong client-service abilities with proven experience in establishing and growing client relationships
- Proven ability to manage digital projects/campaigns to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Sound business acumen with excellent follow through and professionalism
- Maintained awareness of online marketing trends and best practices
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Proactive with the ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with co-workers
- Strong knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising, with emphasis on social media marketing, content marketing, strategy, and analytics
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Prior experience in an account and/or project management role, with an excellent understanding of agency process and workflow
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations
Social Factor Culture
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of a growing dynamic agency.
Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!