Senior Account Executive - DFW (Remote)
THIS NOT A SALES ROLE
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of key client accounts. They are the trusted partner and point of contact for senior-level clients, partnering with account leadership to deliver excellence, efficiencies, and growth. To excel at this role, Sr. Account Executives will be efficient operators with project management experience, who demonstrate strong business and financial acumen. They are highly organized, detail-oriented, composed and accountable leaders, who are able to build strong relationships and collaborate with and draw on the expertise of the team’s capabilities.
- Support the team across multiple pieces of business, resulting in excellent client services and operational efficiencies, including day-to-day project management responsibilities.
- Make Social Factor’s relationships stronger with partners and clients as their day-to-day resource. You’ll excel at this by remaining organized, being detail-oriented, collaborative and adapting with ease and a sense of camaraderie in an ever-changing landscape.
- Primary internal and external contact for daily account management and project management activities.
- Spearhead client meetings and communications, ensuring professionalism with an eye for solutions and collaboration.
- Influence the efficiency and quality of work and advocate for the agency/client relationship.
- Act as an expert in our partners’ and clients’ products and services, the market and their consumer - displaying a firm understanding of their teams’ structure, challenges, goals, and objectives.
- Make dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and through all avenues.
- Listen, interpret and manage client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and help clear roadblocks to success.
- Understand staffing and scoping requirements and pivot quickly to ensure resources are appropriately assigned.
- Identify potential project risks in advance and develop contingency plans.
- Partner with other senior-level account team members to effectively manage ever-changing logistics and deliverables with efficiency, finesse, and composure.
- Partner with the Group Account Director, VP of Client Services, and clients to plan, forecast, and report on social care programs, managing outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.
- Advise on and lead the day-to-day execution of operational strategies including account structure, process, opportunities for optimizations, team dynamics, etc.
- Develop team members and direct reports by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth.
- Develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement) to ensure alignment with agency values.
- Partner daily with the Group Account Director and VP of Client Services to ensure alignment on all aspects of the clients and accounts.
- Set a positive example for the internal team and always displaying a demeanor of “Agency Ambassador.”
- Participate in the agency's new business and proposal efforts, as needed.
- Provide overall organization and maintenance of the client’s social media channels.
- Support updates to the client’s Business Use Social Media Policy, including editing the Policy as needed due to organizational changes, business changes, and/or technology changes.
- Maintain relevant playbooks/forms to ensure policy changes are reflected.
- Publish newsletters for a team of marketers to inform on social media updates, releases and trends.
- Conduct a quarterly platform assessment and audit on all enterprise social media channels.
- Provide strategic governance council, including recommendations on stakeholder membership, and emerging risks.
- Lead bi-monthly social media meetings with the goal of sharing platform product releases, alignment on social media initiatives, address tool-specific questions, provide channel updates, and collaborate on general social media activities.
- Lead contributor for corporate quarterly marketing meetings.
- Lead the quarterly Social Media Council meeting.
- Create and maintain a library of social media best practices. Provide virtual training to marketers within the client’s organization.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to extract digital and social learnings that can be shared and applied as best practices.
- Maintain the Social Media Resource Center and update best practices, request forms, design templates, and more.
- Ensure software and tool access requests are reviewed and fulfilled for approved users and manage ongoing user access.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for software tool vendors, liaising with the client’s teams to perform periodic audits.
- Day-to-day management of tool/vendors including coordinating enterprise meetings, trainings, and troubleshooting issues.
- Responsible for tracking defined social media budgets for vendors. Optimize spending and recommend savings opportunities.
- Integrate with existing digital platforms and media-related activities.
- Support social media integration efforts with client’s enterprise stakeholders.
- Consult on social campaign/initiative media objectives, KPI’s, measurement, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant social media experience.
- Former agency or big brand experience.
- Deep knowledge of key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Experience working with social media management platforms across the major networks.
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations.
- Proven ability to drive projects and initiatives from start to finish.
- An unwavering passion for social media marketing, social care, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and pitch in where needed, in support of the team and creating excellent work for our clients.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions. You are inherently sensible and have mastered the art of how to appropriately “manage up”.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- 3-5 years experience managing and leading teams.
- Strengths in both IQ and EQ. You are as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback.
- A sense of accountability and a calm, confident presence.
- Automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Minimum of Windows 10 and macOS 12.X
- Internet speed requirement of a minimum of 50 mbps
- This position typically works from their home office with in-office meetings as requested by the client.
- Travel is not required at this time.